Don't compare your love story to those you watch in movies. They're written by scriptwriters, yours is written by God ♡

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

FRIENDZ FOREVER ..

*Friendz Forever*

We walked together last day ..
Isn't fun walked together ??
But , it will more fun if u give me a present ..
That is the present that I cannot forgert it ..
Ur sweet smile ..
Tomorrow , if I can't walk , I want u to be with me .. 
This time I want a present again ..
But , I don't want sweet smile anymore ..
I want u to pray for me Al Fatihah ..
U please read for me , okay ?
Because I can't read it by myself ..
After that , if anyone put me under the plank ,,
Please don't cry to look for me , okay ?
Because I can't see u anymore ..
Promise me ,,
PLEASE ?!

! Lurve all of my BFF !
.. especially BFF1 & BFF3 ..


Do love Harry Styles :)

2 comments: